Custom Search

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I think that we should take advantage of technology!

I have been teaching Spoken English for more than 20 years. Some years ago, there was nothing like the Internet to support online classes. Like other teachers, I was also teaching offline regular classes.

I started teaching Spoken English online some years ago. The Internet world has changed a lot. In fact, it is making us change and develop very fast. I have taught a lot of online one to one sessions.

As a teacher, you can’t teach more than 5-6 hours in a day. I have to teach offline classes too. I think that it is the need of everyone today to update and use the best technology. In the technological age, the world is very fast. Time has become more important for everyone.

Now, I want to focus on one to group sessions. It is very easy to teach group classes through the Internet. We all are busy developing in our respective areas. And learning has become more important for our consistent development.

Today, if you are in one country or another, it doesn’t make any difference. Through the Internet, you can learn at any place and time. I think that we should use the technology and why we should not take proper advantage for our development in education, when in every other area; we have to use the technology.

I think that we should try to the best advantage of technology. I will continue teaching one to one sessions time to time but now onwards, I think that I need to focus on teaching online group classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment